1 start, to wait until the centralized feeding system is stable before feeding.
2. Should pay attention to the uniformity of plastic feeding, to avoid overload, affecting equipment performance.
3. Attention to observe the size of the material is not meet the requirements, do not meet the need to take appropriate measures.
4. Be careful about the temperature of the bearing during operation. Make sure that the bearing adheres to a good smooth condition and watch for any abnormalities in sound and vibration.
5. Centralized feeding system stopped running, it should be the first suspension of the material and the machine row net material, and then cut off the motor power.
6. Work is completed, pay attention to maintenance of centralized feeding system equipment.