A high quality central feeding system is not only superior in terms of equipment quality and performance, but also attention to detail and daily maintenance, so that the entire system can run more smoothly.
1. Personnel management responsibility system and stand-alone operation responsibility system record the daily operation and maintenance of the central feeding system.
2. Regularly check leaks on the pipeline, especially vacuum lines and compressed air lines.
3. The central feed system suction hopper and drying bucket, filter should be cleaned on time.
4. The feeder is stable and firm, pay attention to the regular use of oil for maintenance.
5. Do a good job of timely protecting the central feed system's motor, find faults, and deal with it in time.
6. Pay attention to the inspection of the power cords.