11. Finally, we must also pay attention to the drying system, drying equipment, and some ancillary equipment of the dryer.
Second, the daily maintenance of the appearance of the dryer:
Usually a person’s first impression is definitely his appearance, and the same is true for a dryer. First of all, regardless of its internality, first of all its appearance must be first seen by everyone. If the appearance is bad, then I If you think of this, you should have greatly discounted the impression. How do we usually maintain the appearance of the dryer? How to maintain the dryer's appearance is mainly divided into the following steps:
1. First, wipe some oil, dust, etc. from the surface of the dry towel regularly.
2. Secondly, remove the dust and oil on the ground where the freeze dryer, air compressor, etc. are installed.
3. In addition, keep the environment around the dryer clean.
What are the factors that affect the drying opportunity and its dew point?
Dew point of drying is mainly influenced by some factors. The most important factor is the relationship between temperature and humidity. What are the specific factors?
1, the system is missing;
2, the dryer intake air flow is relatively large;
3, when its intake air temperature is high;
4. The amount of added refrigerant in the work process is not enough;
5. The last and most important ambient temperature around the dryer is too high, and its condensation effect also deteriorates. In fact, it is still more important to determine the actual situation.
For the dryer itself, it is a large-scale manufacturing, so loading and unloading are generally convenient. It has a large amount of processing. Secondly, the operating cost of the dryer is very low. The reason is that it uses more efficient drying, which saves energy. And it does not have secondary pollution, dryers do not need to exhaust emissions.